I want my paper bill!

pixelrebel

I haven't received my paper bill in over three months.  I haven't moved.  Verizon just stopped sending it.  I just wanted to go on public record and state that Verizon customer service is unavailable to hear my request, and I can't send an email to support.   Verizon, I am dead serious, if I don't receive my paper bill next month, I'm cancelling my service.

Labels (1)

Re: I want my paper bill!

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Easy now.  Go to My Verizon and log in.  Go to your main page and click on Manage Paperless Billing.  You can change preferences there.

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

You can also log into your MyVerizon account, select the bill you would like and click on "view or save printable bill" and then print out the PDF which opens up.Smiley Happy

pixelrebel

Why did Verizon enable paperless billing without my approval?

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

I don't know that they did, I was trying to point you in a direction to make sure a setting or preference had not changed.

Highlighted

pixelrebel

You were right, thank you.  I'm just surprised that this was enabled without my approval, I missed my payment last month and incurred a late fee.  It almost happened again this month.  My bill was due yesterday, I paid it last night.   Customer service was completely unavailable last night to help me. 

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Glad that helped sort it out for you Smiley Happy

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

I get a text when my bill is ready, which is always 3 days after I pay it.  My month is over on the 8th, I pay on the 11th, is finalized on the 14th, bill wont be here paper-wise till the 16th and bill is due on the 3rd.

0 Likes

sprmankalel
Leader

Your bill is due on the same day every month. That doesn't change. Verizon provides a free app already installed in on Android and readily available on iOS that allows you to manage your account from your device. VZW sends a text and an email when your bill is ready to view online. If you are the only line on the account you can't change it. If you have multiple numbers you can select multiple lines to receive the bill alert texts. You can also dial #BAL to find out your balance and #PMT to make a payment. It's terrible that you didn't receive a bill in the mail but you can't blame VZW solely. There are plenty of ways to know when your bill is due and how much it is.

0 Likes

tdaless621

i need to kno where to go to auto sync my new fone..thx..Tim D

0 Likes