Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
I recieved an overage amount of 723 Minutes on my July statment. However when I printed out the Excel file I only had used 435 PeaK Minutes (out of 450). Where can I know what the 723 Minutes refers to?
musial78

I recieved an overage amount of 723 Minutes on my July statment.  However when I printed out the Excel file I only had used 435 PeaK Minutes (out of 450).  Where can I know what the 723 Minutes refers to?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I recieved an overage amount of 723 Minutes on my July statment.  However when I printed out the Excel file I only had used 435 PeaK Minutes (out of 450).  Where can I know what the 723 Minutes refers to?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Was your bill higher than normal?  Perhaps, if not, then you used 288 off peak minutes?

0 Likes
Re: I recieved an overage amount of 723 Minutes on my July statment. However when I printed out the Excel file I only had used 435 PeaK Minutes (out of 450). Where can I know what the 723 Minutes refers to?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I understand wanting to reconcile your bill so that it makes sense, musial78 . I sent a Private Message to your forum inbox so that I may take a look at your statement to see what happened.  All you'll need to do is reply to the Private Message and we’ll find answers to this.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes