Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Re: I really appreciate the new unused data rollover but was disappointed when I saw it used after the regular data. I think it should be used first.
sprmankalel
Leader

I still don't get why people think they should keep their unused data. If you consistently have more than 2GB left at the end of your cycle, you're paying for too much and should change to a different plan. I would love to have my family use less than 30GB a month.

0 Likes
Re: I really appreciate the new unused data rollover but was disappointed when I saw it used after the regular data. I think it should be used first.
joey2007ua64
Novice

After skimming a few posts in the AT&T forum, I see two areas in which Verizon's Carryover is actually better.

1. Carryover data is not lost when changing your data plan.
  2. Unused overage/data boost will carryover.

Rollover Data - AT&T Community

Solved: Data Rollover - AT&T Community

Solved:  Where is my rollover data? - AT&T Community

0 Likes
SASB

"At this point, either accept it or move on. This thread is getting old."

Then why are you still here reading this thread.  If it's 'getting old' why not just move on to another thread?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

SASB wrote:

Then why are you still here reading this thread. If it's 'getting old' why not just move on to another thread?

They did 2 months ago, but with your bringing the subject up again, I am sure they will start up again with the argument.

sprmankalel
Leader

SASB wrote:

Then why are you still here reading this thread. If it's 'getting old' why not just move on to another thread?

We left this alone 2 months ago.

When I made this comment I had read many other posts about this same subject. However, no one can keep their comments to one thread on the topic. They all have to start their own thread like their problem is more important.

The community had asked and answered why Verizon doesn't allow carried over data to be used first multiple times but this person, instead of commenting on one of those thread, had to start a new one. 

I hope a moderator comes by soon and locks this one.

0 Likes