I payed yesterday

Bosstick

I changed to a new phone today and now it is saying I need to make a payment on my account. How can this be when I made a payment to resume service yesterday?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: I payed yesterday

Community Manager
Community Manager

I certainly appreciate your concerns towards the needed payment! We definitely want to ensure the proper expectations are provided. May I ask if a balance is owed via My Verizon?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Bosstick

That's just it, I played 45 yesterday day to resume service, now it is saying I need to pay another 45.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Lets take a closer look to ensure that we provide the proper insight. May I ask if you currently have a prepaid account? I would suggest reaching out to our Prepaid Team at 888-294-6804
YosefTTTVZW
Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the�CorrectAnswer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Bosstick

Yes I currently have a prepaid account. I've called that number and all it does issay "how would you like to make a payment"

0 Likes