I need someone from UPPER management. I need an email address, a phone call, something from a regional or corporate main office to get ahold of, or who can get ahold of me. I need to send information over regarding an issue that has been going on since A

Every e-mail I have tried listed for all the regional managers, goes no where. I need to have someone contact me from Regional or main Corporate. I can also send an email IF I can get a working email.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: I need someone from UPPER management. I need an email address, a phone call, something from a regional or corporate main office to get ahold of, or who can get ahold of me. I need to send information over regarding an issue that has been going on sin

Verizon Employee

seinnhai, I know the importance of ensuring your concerns are resolved. While we don't curently have email contact informtion for customer support; we'd be glad to review your concerns.  Here's a link to our Support page where you can reach us, directly http://bit.ly/yN1P80 What concerns are prompting you to reach out to managment? Please share details so we can do all we can to help.

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes