Highlighted

I need assistance with my bill ...

JoMac453

I lost my job and have missed about 2 months in payments. I thought I had agreed with Verizon to deactivate the line and pay a lesser amount than my original 110 a month. I do have a contract and am leasing the phone. But next thing I know I get a letter through the mail saying I owe around $1000 whichever I cannot pay. Is there anything I can dos bout that? Or can i contact an agent? Please HELP!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I need assistance with my bill ...

Community Manager
Community Manager

JoMac453

We're sorry to hear that you lost your job. We want to do all that we can to help you through this financial hardship. Please call our Financial Services team at 866-266-1445. I trust that they will be able to assist you with making a payment arrangement for the balance owed on your account. 

Lasina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

JoMac453

The thing is I was told my account would be placed on a hold/deactivated so

i wouldn’t be charged any further but I got a bill totaling at over $900

recently and now it went through to a collection agency and that’s what I

was told would not happen so I am confused.

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 8:11 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We don't want you to be confused. Our goal is to help you move forward. Due to us having limited resources to fully address your concern, we recommend you reach out to our financial service team for additional assistance. Otherwise, respond to the private message. 

Corey_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We appreciate the details and can certainly understand your concern. We know this is a difficult time, and we are in the best disposition to help. Please call our Financial Services team at 866-266-1445. They will be able to review your account's current balance and help with options to make payment arrangments to help you get this situation with your bill resolved. 

Monica_VZW

0 Likes