Highlighted

I need a VZW rep who will actually correct my bill

roklifter

I've contacted VZW about 4 times this month on the same unresolved billing issue.  I was told by a 'Supervisor' to monitor my online account for the new current balance after he corrected the bill so I did.  The new balance reflected a $50 difference from the printed bill which was the credit amount issued to correct our billing. Our family paid the new balance by the designated Due Date.

NOW, we're getting a Past Due warning to pay $50.  We paid the precise balance posted online after the $50 credit was issued so either the system is messed up at the moment because of switching bill cycles or incorrect information was presented by your company, once again.

I know its a large company and customer issues slip through cracks, but this is getting ridiculous. The last thing I want to do is call or Live chat after an 8 hour day of handling service calls myself. This is getting old real quick. Our family has been with Verizon Wireless since before it formed in 2001 and with PrimeCo well before that. We have 2 accounts with several phones on each. We spend much money with VZW and rarely call in.

Would love for someone to figure out why we're being warned to pay a past due balance. Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes

Re: I need a VZW rep who will actually correct my bill

Weth
Sr. Leader

This is a customer to customer forum. sometimes a Verizon rep will answer, however you must mark your post a question.  You did not click that box, so this is a discussion and a rep never looks at those.  Repost as a question. 

roklifter

Ah, ty Weth. First time using this forum. Lol

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager
Your satisfaction is our priority, roklifter! I would love the opportunity to take a closer look at the account detail and work to bring clarity to the situation. I have sent a Direct Message so we can offer you the personalized support deserved!
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
0 Likes