Highlighted

I'm thinking about upgrading my smartphone. I have hundreds of pictures on the phone i'm currently using. Will i be able to transfer my pics from one phone to another?

I'm thinking about upgrading my smartphone. I have hundreds of pictures stored on the phone I'm currently using. Will I be able to transfer my pics from one phone to another?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I'm thinking about upgrading my smartphone. I have hundreds of pictures on the phone i'm currently using. Will i be able to transfer my pics from one phone to another?

Expert

Which phone model do you have now? Which one are you thinking of purchasing? Are you uploading the pictures to a cloud service?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Re: I'm thinking about upgrading my smartphone. I have hundreds of pictures on the phone i'm currently using. Will i be able to transfer my pics from one phone to another?

Yes, you will be able to do so for sure. There are many options for this, depending on which kind of phone you have now and what your are going to. One way that works regardless is an app called Dropbox. You get the app, you upload all your pics to the app, then when you get the new phone, you download the app again, and pull down your pictures. Its that easy.