Highlighted

I'm thinking about doing an early upgrade, but the only price I get is for a month to month plan. Can't I just extend my contract? That's what I used to do!

I'm thinking about doing an early upgrade, but the prices just reflect a month to month price. I used to just do an early upgrade and my contract would be extended. Any way to do this now??

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: I'm thinking about doing an early upgrade, but the only price I get is for a month to month plan. Can't I just extend my contract? That's what I used to do!

Sr. Leader

Early upgrades are no more.  Sometimes Verizon will allow you to upgrade a week before a 2 year contract ends.  Sometimes you can Early Edge, but you have to turn in your current phone to pay the ETF for cancelling a contract.  Also, usually only 1 phone is offered at Verizon's choosing.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: I'm thinking about doing an early upgrade, but the only price I get is for a month to month plan. Can't I just extend my contract? That's what I used to do!

Sr. Leader

Early upgrades are no more.  Sometimes Verizon will allow you to upgrade a week before a 2 year contract ends.  Sometimes you can Early Edge, but you have to turn in your current phone to pay the ETF for cancelling a contract.  Also, usually only 1 phone is offered at Verizon's choosing.

View solution in original post