Highlighted

I lost my device payment plan device and I don't have insurance. What should I do?

hansonhuang

Too bad, got my Edge Iphone 5s lost. Unfortunately, I did not purchase verizon insurance at that time. What shall I do now?

When you Edge Up to a new Edge device, you must provide to Verizon Wireless one of the following in good working condition and without significant damage, as determined by Verizon Wireless:

• The original phone purchased under your Verizon Edge Agreement
  • An authorized replacement from a valid Verizon Wireless channel (e.g., Certified Like-New Replacement, AppleCare® or a Verizon Wireless authorized insurance replacement phone)

As Verizon stated above, I need to provide the original phone when I Edge up, or with authorized replacement. Where can I get an authorized one? Or I just pay 100% in coming Sep then get a two-yrs contract iphone 6 (around $199 I guess)? Another situation is I have 6g data now. I have to purchase at least a 4G phone to keep this data plan, otherwise need to downgrade to 2g with a 3G phone. (already tried today to use an old iphone 4S to continue my plan). So which way will cost less? Thanks a lot!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Lost iphone 5s under Edge without insurance, what shall I do?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for all the information hansonhuang. I know its upsetting to lose a phone , especially one that was apart of this program. To replace your phone, you would have to purchase another new phone at full retail price to use or use an old phone you have. Without your original phone to turn in, you wont be able to Edge up again. Your next discount wont occur until you pay off the Edge agreement. In regards to your plan, how much are you paying for your 6gb?

KInquanaH_vzw
follow us on Twitter @vzwsuppport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Lost iphone 5s under Edge without insurance, what shall I do?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for all the information hansonhuang. I know its upsetting to lose a phone , especially one that was apart of this program. To replace your phone, you would have to purchase another new phone at full retail price to use or use an old phone you have. Without your original phone to turn in, you wont be able to Edge up again. Your next discount wont occur until you pay off the Edge agreement. In regards to your plan, how much are you paying for your 6gb?

KInquanaH_vzw
follow us on Twitter @vzwsuppport

View solution in original post

0 Likes