Highlighted

I have suspended my acoount but I am being billed

7rewcho

I have suspended for 2 months and I have been billed for those 2 months

I suspended the line to be without billing.

I want the refund from the previous month and the billing from this month canceled.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: I have suspended my acoount but I am being billed

MiiHere
Leader

Were you billed the full amount of your usual bill?

0 Likes

7rewcho

Yes, the usual amount before it was suspended

I'm overseas and I don't think the live chat even works here

0 Likes

MiiHere
Leader

It may not. If you have Skype you may want to try calling Verizon that way. If not, hopefully someone will private message you in the next 24 hours (though it can take longer.)

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Receiving an unexpected bill is never good 7rewcho. Allow us to get to the bottom of your billing concens. When did you place your line on suspenion without billing? How many times this year have you suspended your line without billing? Are both billing statements you received for a full month's service?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

7rewcho

May 2015, once, and yes

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'd like to get to the bottom of this for you 7rewcho. I will be sending you a Private Message so we can gather account information.

ErinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes