Highlighted

I have multiple lines for family members on my account. Can I still transfer upgrades between lines? I don't see the option any more.

I have multiple lines for family members on my account. Can I still transfer upgrades between lines? I don't see the option any more.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: I have multiple lines for family members on my account. Can I still transfer upgrades between lines? I don't see the option any more.

perfect.   more everything not a big deal.  it wont give you the option to transfer the upgrade online till you are actually elligble for a upgrade

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I have multiple lines for family members on my account. Can I still transfer upgrades between lines? I don't see the option any more.

Yes you can.  There are some rules to it, are you one a more everything plan or a nationwide plan?

0 Likes
Highlighted

More everything. I have one line coming up on the 19th of this month and I'd like to transfer to another user with a later upgrade date. Just not seeing the option anywhere.

0 Likes
Highlighted

perfect.   more everything not a big deal.  it wont give you the option to transfer the upgrade online till you are actually elligble for a upgrade

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks Much. Very helpful!

0 Likes