I have four lines can I change just one and what would be the charge

I have four lines can I change to unlimited on just one line that is useing the most data and what would be the cost

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I have four lines can I change just one and what would be the charge

Expert

No, you can't have one line with an unlimited plan and the others on a tiered data plan on the same account. You could consider using the mix and match option and putting the three lines on the Go Unlimited Plan and the higher usage line on the Beyond Unlimited or Above Unlimited Plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154 wrote:

No, you can't have one line with an unlimited plan and the others on a tiered data plan on the same account. You could consider using the mix and match option and putting the three lines on the Go Unlimited Plan and the higher usage line on the Beyond Unlimited or Above Unlimited Plan.

That would probably raise their bill significantly

0 Likes
Highlighted

If Verizon is serious about getting people off tiered they need to offer say a lower level unlimited plan say capped at 5 Mbps speed but otherwise same as Go for $65, $55, $45, $35 depending on the number of lines

0 Likes
Highlighted

Many people on Go aren't even getting that, let alone a lower tier. If anything VZW needs to stop copying the worst parts of TMobile and go back to a fixed unlimited with the usual $20 per line.

0 Likes
Highlighted

glitchedpixel wrote:

Many people on Go aren't even getting that, let alone a lower tier. If anything VZW needs to stop copying the worst parts of TMobile and go back to a fixed unlimited with the usual $20 per line.

Been on Go since it started in August 2017 can't tell much difference that than the Unlimited they had from February that year. Just did a speed test. It's just before noon here, not even the best location inside my house still got 29 Mbps

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We undestand looking to have the best plan for you. If you have multiple lines, Mix and Match may work for you as mentioned on the thread. If you wish to look at your available plans, you can make all changes on your My Verizon. You can see our plans available at, https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/. We can also help you right here. What plan do you currently have? How much data are you using? How much data are you looking to use with this line?

JavierMD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Covid19