I have beyond unlimited do I, get unlimited hotspot data?

DARWHI5

With beyond unlimited do I️ get unlimited hotspot data

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: I? have beyond unlimited do I? get unlimited hotspot data

Ann154
Expert

15 GB of LTE high speed hotspot data before you are slowed down to 3G speeds for the remainder of the billing cycle.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

15 GB of LTE high speed hotspot data before you are slowed down to 3G speeds for the remainder of the billing cycle.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

That is a wonderful question. I know how important it is to make sure you do not have any unexpected charges when it comes to using your mobile hotspot. Great news! You do receive unlimited data when using the mobile hotspot feature when on the Beyond Unlimited plan.

Ann154, also provided some great clarifying information as weel. She is correct that you receive 15GB of mobile hotspot usage at 4G speeds. Once you have used more than 15GB with your mobile hotspot your speeds for the mobile hotspot usage will be reduced to up to 600 Kbps for the remainder of the bill cycle. You can check out the details here... http://spr.ly/6581DBk2z (look at number 6 under header "General Information")

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes