Re: I have been with Verizon for almost forever.

Teestidyup01

I have been with Verizon for 19 years, have 5 phones on my plan. My iPhone 4 is broke and Im due upgrade April 15th. I went into the store to try to upgrade and the guy  said I couldn't until April 15th.!!!   Did NOT tell me @ the edge program, told me to go buy a prepaid phone at Walmart etc until it was time.!!!   It was almost closing time, and he acted like he did not want to be bothered.I came home and called customer service( my phone wont make calls in or out so had to come home and call customer service). I mean come on, its due April, you mean to tell me I cant upgrade just 1 month earlier????  And no one higher up can make an exception????  Im tempted to drop ALL 5 phones and go to Sprint  .And no I wont pay the termination fees on all of them because Im filing bankruptcy due to husbands medical condition  and unable to work. Im furious!!!  Being a loyal customer all these years with 5 phones paying 300 plus a month means NOTHING to Verizon.

Not applicable

You couldn't be in the Edge program with a broken phone anyway. To get on edge before your contract is up that is called early edge. it requires you turning in your current phone in good working condition. A broken phone is not good working condition. Also with 5 weeks to go I wouldn't early edge anyway. Most stores will do 1 week early upgrade but not for iPhones per Apple's request.

0 Likes

pherson
Leader

When you bought your iPhone you were offered insurance. Did you buy the insurance? If not which I'm guessing you didn't that's the problem you are in without an upgrade available. You can certainly buy a new phone at full retail or use an old phone that you a friend or a family member has. Or just wait till April. I'm sure next time? You'll get the insurance.

0 Likes

Loquat

Another case of "loyalty should grant me privileges"...

0 Likes