Highlighted

I have a $20 line access fee for a WiFi only iPad, is this correct?

I noticed on my bill I have a line access fee of $20 for a wifi only iPad. Also noticed it has its own phone number I did not request. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I have a $20 line access fee for a WiFi only iPad, is this correct?

Expert

Did you purchase the iPad from Verizon Wireless? Are you sure it is Wi-Fi only model?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Verizon does not sell wifi only tablets. If you purchased the tablet from Verizon or got it as a promotion for free, you likely were also signed up for a 2 yr service contract. If you cancel the contract before completing it, you will be liable for an ETF.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

TSTAN78190, we always want to see you enjoy the right account setup for your needs as I know the importance of having the proper billing in place. Thank you to Ann154 and schnoor for asking relevant questions and providing accurate information. I have sent you a Direct Message so that we can further review the original tablet purchase and discuss the status of the tablet line further.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes