I have 4 lines and I want to know why the line cost for each phone is different?

Hi this is 1301. I have a question   I have 4 lines and I want to know why the line cost for each phone is different?

0 Likes

Re: I have 4 lines and I want to know why the line cost for each phone is different?

Community Manager
Community Manager

1301, having a clear understanding of your bill charges is important to us. We're here to help with your line cost inquiry. The line cost can differ based on the type of line (e.g. smartphone, basic, watch, tablet, jetpack, etc.). Different lines might also have different features (e.g. insurance, premium voicemail, VZ Cloud, etc.). Your detailed statement will breakdown your charges per line based on the type of device and features. You can view the detailed bill in PDF form as shown in question 5 here:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-bill-online-faqs/. I hope this information helps.   

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I have 4 lines and I want to know why the line cost for each phone is different?

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

A little more information would be needed before anyone would be able to give an accurate answer.

What plan do you have? If you have unlimited data, does each line have the same level of unlimited data?

Did you purchase any phone(s) on a payment plan? If so, on all lines and does each line have the exact same phone? Same memory configuration? Different phones have different prices. Even the same phone can have a different price with a different memory size.

Do any of the lines have insurance? Do any of the lines have any other add on features?

There are countless reasons why the cost for a line of service may be different than another line of service even on the same account.

0 Likes

boringusername

@1301 wrote:

Hi this is 1301. I have a question   I have 4 lines and I want to know why the line cost for each phone is different?

How about some information

0 Likes

glitchedpixel
Novice

You're asking what's wrong with your car without a mechanic looking at it to find out. Without info of what plan you have, your guess is as good as ours.

0 Likes