I hate the new bill so much

I need a subtotal of just the charges for the current month, including all lines, taxes, fees and the plan. Used to be available on the bill. Now it isn't and I have to add up 6-7 numbers myself each month.

The format is childish and confusing. I can only get the summary for the current quarter, not going back several months (at least that groups the plan & the lines together, saves me some typing for math).

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: I hate the new bill so much

The third or fourth page shows each line and it's total charges to the account, it's above the grey section explaining your last bill and your current balance. It's there it's just oddly easy to look over.

0 Likes

In the my Verizon app, if you select any bill you will also see a square for each line and how much that line cost total. The plan is the only thing not grouped, as it never has been on family plans, just decide the cost of the plan by number of lines, or to be more precise, multiply the plan cost by each lines percent of data used in decimal form.

0 Likes

And that is exactly the problem with the new billing statements.  'the fourth or fifth page' or sixth or seventh.....or eight or ninth.....  The Verizon bill has gotten to be so long, every single month, and I agree with the original post, the new bill is CHILDISH looking.  The font is gargantuan, the amount of info on each page is redundant and anemic.  I'm not sure what V was thinking.  But it's not easier to read.  It's now spread out over TWELVE pages, six pieces of paper front and back, at least on our bill.  If you want to save money and paper (trees!), condense the info back to reasonable size.  It should all fit on two pieces of paper, at most.

0 Likes

Honestly, I think it's purpose to to push paperless.

0 Likes