Highlighted

I don't use prepaid phone but I still got charged over 1000 dollars on the same one day. I'm currently abroad, suspended my phone a month ago. Explain what is happening please?

I'm currently abroad. I checked my bank account, and I found out that more than 1000 dollars are gone. It says Debit Purchase -visa Vzwrlss*prepaid 888-294-6804ca, but I do not use prepaid phone. I suspended my phone a month ago before I came here, so there is no reason that I get charged for 1000 dollars. My card is not stolen, though. Please explain what is going on.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: I don't use prepaid phone but I still got charged over 1000 dollars on the same one day. I'm currently abroad, suspended my phone a month ago. Explain what is happening please?

Sr. Leader

Very suspicious for fraudulent charge - call your bank immediately, report the charge, cancel the card immediately, and contact Verizon. This needs to all be done on the phone to the bank and Verizon. TIme is important, the thief can strike again.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: I don't use prepaid phone but I still got charged over 1000 dollars on the same one day. I'm currently abroad, suspended my phone a month ago. Explain what is happening please?

Sr. Leader

Very suspicious for fraudulent charge - call your bank immediately, report the charge, cancel the card immediately, and contact Verizon. This needs to all be done on the phone to the bank and Verizon. TIme is important, the thief can strike again.

View solution in original post