Highlighted

I cannot get Verizon to accept my payment

I have tried and tried and there is no way to pay my bill.  The most ridiculous thing is that there is no way to make a telephone call to speak to a real person ON THE TELEPHONE WITHIN THE TELEPHONE COMPANY!!  Yes, I'm shouting.  Does anyone see the irony in this?  Do they want my money or not??  And with the stores shut down, how am I supposed to pay my bill?  This is ridiculous.  I miss Ma Bell!!!  

May 26, 2019

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I cannot get Verizon to accept my payment

I can't get my payment to process either, tried multiple browsers on PC, clearing cache, cookies, etc., and via the Verizon app on my phone.

Same message every time, payment unable to process. Using same bank routing info I've been using for years. Tried re-entering the info, in case the stored info had somehow gotten corrupted. No offline payments or other online payments are having any problems, plenty of money in the account, so the issue must be with Verizon.

Very frustrating!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Why are you wasting your time calling in for payment? It takes less than 60 seconds to pay from the app.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Dbureman, we're sorry to hear of the issues you're having paying your bill. We want to get to the bottom of this. What happens when you try to make your payment online? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-pay-your-bill/

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Just wanted to give an update - retried sending payment a few more times, both through the website and the app, eventually it finally processed. Guess VZW finally resolved whatever their issue was.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're glad you were able to process your payment. We'll be here if you need additional assistance.  JoelD_VZW

0 Likes