Highlighted

I cancelled the order before shipped out but item shipped and now it says delivered but i did not receive

I placed the order of screen protector but  I contacted verizon agent right away before item ship out to cancel my order due to incorrect shipping info. So I got ticket number for cancellation. However, the item was shipped out and now it says "delivered". Since it is wrong address, i did not received item. 

When i requested cancel the order, the agent said it will be cancel within 2 hrs. However, it was shipped out like 6hrs  later i placed the order. In addition, my "10$ accessories reward" that i used for this order is still being used and did not come back to my account. (The agent said that this reward will be reversed and i can use after 2 hrs, but cannot use although it been 2 days)

I am so frustrated with this order. How can i get my money back or receive the order? Why verizon ships out the item i requested to cancel?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: I cancelled the order before shipped out but item shipped

Customer Support

mothererica88, we are sending you a Private Note now, to look into this. CourtneyM_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I cancelled the order before shipped out but item shipped

Customer Support

mothererica88, we are sending you a Private Note now, to look into this. CourtneyM_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes