Highlighted

I can't redeem verizon up rewards.

MaWildcat

I try to claim my verizon up rewards and I get a message that says my account manager needs to claim the reward I selected.  I am an account manager but can find how to claim rewards.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: I can't redeem verizon up rewards.

Community Manager
Community Manager

I can definitely see why you would want to take advantage of our Verizon UP reward system, Linda. Did you use the Website to redeem the code through a browser or the MyVerizon Application?

CecileC_VZW

0 Likes

Slowman

Ive tried to redeem two $5 Starbucks cards and everytime I add them there is no balance. It’s annoying And frustarting

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Slowman,

We want to make sure you are able to use your rewards that you get from our Verizon Up program. We would suggest you contacting our Verizon Up Customer Service for assistance regarding the Gift cards you have received. They can be reached at 866-895-5579.

0 Likes

Bekkik

I have been trying to claim a $6 Starbucks reward as well as a $5 Starbucks reward.  I talked to VERIZONUP #1 and she dropped my call.... after I had been on hold for an extended period of time.  Then VERIZONUP #2 put me on hold, transferred me to Starbucks... which was a general information number.  So I had to go through my whole song-and-dance again, but to no avail.  Now my $6 has expired and my $5 is running out fast.  Michael at Starbucks wanted to transfer me to yet another number, but I said, "No way!" 

Everyone said they'd never heard of the type of error message I am receiving on my cell phone when i try to complete the transferral of points.

I can't spend my whole evening off work waiting for the possibility, obviously slim, of getting someone to help me.

VERY disappointed in you VERIZON.

Don't offer a rewards program that you can't deliver.

P.S.  Don't even think about asking me to call that 866 number......

rofuller

Yep same issue. Verizon has a nasty habit of referring any problems to another 800 number, hoping you will just give up and not call. I was not able to redeem a $5 voucher for Starbucks. "I'm sorry you are having problems, please call Verizon Up at blah blah blah". It's better to not have this kind of program rather than have it and continually frustrating customers.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear about the issues with redeeming the $5 Starbucks gift card, rofuller.  We definitely want you to be able to take advantage of all the perks our Verizon UP program offers. I'm happy to help out. Can you let us know more about the issues that you had when trying to complete the redemption?  

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes