Highlighted

I can't afford my phone bill

LAKETRIABROWN

my phone bill is behind and now i owe $1100 is it a way i can turn in some of my phones and or cut some of them off because my job has cut hours now im struggling to buy things that i need

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: I can't afford my phone bill

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Have you contacted Financial Services (866-266-1445) regarding your options?

0 Likes

LAKETRIABROWN

I have reached out to them even the payment arrangements is hard to make

0 Likes

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your bill.  Smiley Sad  You can cancel lines  and reduce your data plan to the minimum to get the bill as low as possible.  You can't really "turn in " the phones, but you can try to sell them through Ebay or swappa, or to a friend, and then pay any balance to Verizon (if they are on a device payment plan).  Cancelling lines will result in the balance due on a device payment plan being due right then; selling the phone would be the way you pay that and then you'll no longer have the line fee to pay, reducing your bill.

0 Likes

LAKETRIABROWN

I tried that they said I couldn't because I still owe on the phone

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I certainly understand the challenges of having hours reduced at work, LAKETRIABROWN. While tikibar1 was correct in contacting financial services for an arrangement, we definitely don’t want to see you disconnect any services. Let’s see what we can do to help reduce your monthly charges while you catch back up. Please respond to the private message I have sent you.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes

kimmie1974

I made a promise to pay and I want to avoid interruption of my service. I won’t be able to pay it by the 8th though and theirs also a promise to pay for the 27th. I just started a new job and I get paid weekly. How can I avoid my services being cut off until I pay my bill out? Please help. I really need my phone on for my son’s school, work, and my business. 

0 Likes

dnjn

I too have taken a cut in hours and and have fallen a month behind therefor my service was suspended. I have been a Verizon customer for over 10 years. Just in 2019 I have paid over 2000 dollars to them. I called financial services twice and talked to some one who barely speaks English both times.  In spite of the fact that I have been a loyal customer I was basically told tough luck. 

0 Likes

dorothy-rose

My phone bill is getting WAY behind. My job stopped being covered by my insurance and my bf ended up getting his fire season cancelled. Now we have about $800 we owe on our bill and at this time we dont know how to catch up on that and still keep up with the incoming Bill's. I dont want to cancel services or switch carriers. Were at a loss of what to do

0 Likes