I am unable to see usage data

gigi1960

I am unable to see usage data on 1 of the phones on my account.  It was OK

yesterday before the upgrade to the system.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: I am unable to see usage data

kathy65793

What type of phone is it? Make and model please and the version number of the software if you know what it is.

0 Likes

gigi1960

Not on my phone.  Online at my Verizon. I can see the usage for 2 of the three lines .

Community Manager
Community Manager

We know it's important to see the usage on all your phones gigi1960. Knowing the make and model of the phone that is having the issues will help us provide you with trouble-shooting steps to check the settings and other functions of that device. Also, knowing the software can let us know if there is an update avaialble to help with the issue.

Additionally, what do you see online? Does it show any usage from a certain date and time or nothing at all?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

gigi1960

I see nothing online for this particular phone.  It is an iphone 7.  I can see the usage on the other 2 phones on my account they are both SamsungS8

Community Manager
Community Manager

gigi1960,

Appreciate the clarification. Previously you mentioned an "upgrade to the system". What exactly are you referring to? Was this on the phone in question?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes