Highlighted

I am trying to pair my cell phone and tablet using Messages App, but only MMS messages will come through on my tablet. I've tried pairing and unpaired, reinstalling app on my tablet, and can't figure it out. Any idea how to fix this?

minecar_roc

I am trying to pair my cell phone and tablet using Messages   App,  but only MMS messages will come through on my tablet.   I've tried pairing and unpaired,  reinstalling app on my tablet,  and can't figure it out.   Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I am trying to pair my cell phone and tablet using Messages App, but only MMS messages will come through on my tablet. I've tried pairing and unpaired, reinstalling app on my tablet, and can't figure it out. Any idea how to fix this?

Verizon Employee

Hi there minecar_roc,

This seems strange for sure. I'd be happy to check into this for you. What tablet do you have? Once we know what tablet you have, we will be able to determine the next best step. Thanks.

@ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I am trying to pair my cell phone and tablet using Messages App, but only MMS messages will come through on my tablet. I've tried pairing and unpaired, reinstalling app on my tablet, and can't figure it out. Any idea how to fix this?

minecar_roc

Thanks for the response.

My tablet is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.  My phone is a Droid Ultra.

It should be noted that when I sign into Verizon messages online from any device,  only MMS messages show up as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted

sunshine99

I Would like to get unpaired. A friend has an android tablet from Verizon but no account. She asked me to help setup messaging on her tablet. I put me in her contacts and tried to txt her. I received a txt message from Verizon on my verizon android Galaxy mini 3 saying plug in this PIN number. I did and she received my txt message from my phone to her tablet. The glitch, she also receives all my txt messages. You want in, I want out. Tech support at Verizon can not help me but maybe this helped you. The app we downloaded to her tablet was verizon messages.

if anyone can help me I will appreciate it!

sunshine99

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I am trying to pair my cell phone and tablet using Messages   App,  but only MMS messages will come through on my tablet.   I've tried pairing and unpaired,  reinstalling app on my tablet,  and can't figure it out.   Any idea how to fix this?

sunshine99

I Shared my most ridiculous situation but didn t log under your problem.

sorry, I gave you your answer under sunshine99 or Dianna. I want out and you want in.

if you not find just email me at [removed]

thanks

Personal information removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes