Highlighted

I am traveling international for 6 days and the upgrade cost is $25 for one month. The travel falls between two billing cycles. Does the cost get split accordingly or it will cost $25 for each billing cycle?

I am traveling international for 6 days and the upgrade cost is $25 for one month. The travel falls between two billing cycles. Does the cost get split accordingly or it will cost $25 for each billing cycle?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I am traveling international for 6 days and the upgrade cost is $25 for one month. The travel falls between two billing cycles. Does the cost get split accordingly or it will cost $25 for each billing cycle?

Customer Support

Chefant, how exciting. We would be happy to asssist with your travel needs. If you wanted the full allotment then it would be charged $25.00 per cycle. The other option is to have it prorate. For example, if your billing cycle is the 5th of each month and you're leaving on the 2nd and return the 8th you can prorate the amonth from the 2nd through the 5th and prorate the amount from the 6th through the 8th. The cost and the allotment of minutes, text, and data will be prorated. You do have the potential to incur overage charges based on that proration. Where will you be traveling too? 
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes