Highlighted

I am mad and want to put in a complaint. I have been with this company for 13 years

klb1967

I have put my mother in laws flip phone on my account.  I want to buy unlimited data for my family and do not want to spend an additional $45 for her not to use it.  I already pay alot of money.  I have been very happy and with you all for 13 years, but this is not right.  I may have to leave your company

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes

Re: I am mad and want to put in a complaint. I have been with this company for 13 years

jav6

Maybe her line should be moved to a separate account?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes

Re: I am mad and want to put in a complaint.  I have been with this company for 13 years

Ann154
Expert

A prepaid account might be appropriate too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Re: I am mad and want to put in a complaint. I have been with this company for 13 years

Community Manager
Community Manager

kib1967, 

We understand cost is a concern and would never want you to leave our wireless family. A basic phone on a family plan can be a little more expensive than you would like. The suggestions from the community are both good suggestions. Moving that line to a separate account or even transferring the number to prepaid service may help keep the cost down.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

With a prepaid plan for as low as $30/month + tax/fees, I'm not sure why you would add a basic phone to your account for $45/month.

0 Likes

glitchedpixel

lol, you want to leave Verizon over a plan no one is forcing on you, okay then. Another carrier isn't going to suddenly change personal decisions. Either put that on prepaid or move it to a sub account. To complain about leaving over something 100% controllable is childish.

0 Likes