Highlighted

I am an unhappy customer

I am an unhappy customer. I have return my devices and been assured a full credit yet my account is still in the red. I have been charged 649.99 for a device that verizon reported they did not receive. They now have two of my devices and they are looking for another device and bulling me to pay 649.99. However they have not returned the "wrong" device to me and after 20 hours or more on the phone over the past 6 months I am no closer to a resolution. I did get a partial credit of 299.99 but I was told and even texted I would receive the full credit

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: I am an unhappy customer

Sr. Leader

Rachels10 wrote:

However they have not returned the "wrong" device .....

Wrong device?  Verizon never sends back any device you send them, no matter what.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Rachels10 wrote:

However they have not returned the "wrong" device .....

Wrong device?  Verizon never sends back any device you send them, no matter what.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Leader

Did you do Early Edge or Edge Up?

0 Likes
Highlighted

The last representative I spoke with said they returned it on 5/12/15 but she couldnt find the tracking number. Device is worth the 649.99.

0 Likes
Highlighted

No just upgraded.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

So it was an order you placed and then decided to return?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes I ordered and returned

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thank you someone listened and this is credited. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you

Sincerely,

Rachel Morrison

0 Likes
Highlighted

Glad it worked out for you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Wow, they are doing the same thing to me and no resolution.   It's been 6 months....I'm about to call the Attorney General, Better business Bureau, and local news stations.  I am unfortunately under a contract, so I can't cancel my line, but I am having the other 2 lines on my account sign up with a new carrier since they are no longer under contract.

0 Likes