Highlighted

I am a new customer to Verizon and I feel like my billing has been nothing but a nightmare

SUZSTA38

I signed up with Verizon back in September and when my first billing was issued, it was way messed up.  Somehow I had been switch to a different plan that I did not sign up for.   Went back into the Verizion store and got things straighten out (so I thought) got my bill this month and it was even a bigger mess!!!   After 2 and half hours on the phone with customer service and getting nothing by the run around I finally hung up.  Anyone have any suggestions on getting a correct billing from this company?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I am a new customer to Verizon and I feel like my billing has been nothing but a nightmare

kathy65793

I can understand how you feel about your bill telling them you want one plan and getting another or if you were told that your bill will be this much and it is a lot higher then what you were told but the only thing I could suggest is that you have everything in writing and because computers are not always as great as they sound they do however take several months to catch up to everything you finally agreed with. Long story short as long as you have it in writing give the computer time to catch up. Good luck and keep us posted 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I am a new customer to Verizon and I feel like my billing has been nothing but a nightmare

Community Manager
Community Manager

Being billed correctly is key. We've sent you a private message. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Hmm.  This doesn’t look like the ATT forum. 

0 Likes