Highlighted

I NEED HELP!!!

stellar service does not describe the Verizon I have come to know these past 20+ years. I have been with Verizon for a very long time, and I am not going to put up with this bad service anymore!!! Several different Verizon Reps, including two supervisors have given me misinformation which caused me to have a huge bill. Not to mention I was not treated with the respect and professionalism befitting someone like me who has been with Verizon and before for all these years. I have been lied to; I have had reps ‘supposedly’ adjust my line; nothing that I was told when I originally called up in late November 2016 has been executed. I am totally disgusted and I am going to move to another carrier as soon as I can. I am totally disgusted that even when speaking to several ‘supervisors’ whose name and employee numbers I have recorded were not on the same page; nor gave me the same information and consequently I had to pay an enormous amount after having my phone number suspended without paying. This is outrageous, and I need some answers real quick. I am going to switch carriers if I do not get someone who has real authority calling me back or emailing me a phone number. And I do not want to be on hold OR, not have someone know what is going on with my account. I am sick and tired of being given wrong information, and then paying consequences of Verizon’s mistakes.

Yearly, because of sudden death (with medical proof) health, I go down to Mexico in the warmth, as I am not allowed to be in very cold weather. I also have the same job for 12 years down here, and ALWAYS in the past have put my cell phone on ‘suspend’ without payment for 90 days, and then call up and resuspend for another 90 days.

On 12/16/2015,  Supervisor Rick, employee [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] ,”Supervisor” assured me my cell phone was indeed suspended for 90 days, and to call back in March 2016. On 12/22/2016, just making sure that my verizon line was suspended, talked to Chris employee [removed based on privacy issues] , and he confirmed my line was suspended without pay. He got Rick employee no. on the line, and confirmed yes, I was suspended without payment for 90 days.

THEN, I got a bill on 12/30/2015, billing me $85.06. when I called to find out why the bill was so high, thats when the latest rep I talked, one hung up on me, the last one I talked with told me I was NOT suspend with out payment, I was to suspended at all, and these charges of $85.06 was what I needed to pay because I had not been suspended, and I had made some international calls. Yes, I made international calls when I was still in the US and had the $5 feature to be able to call Mexico direct without incurring large fees. Now, Verizon tells me that charge was removed from my account because I terminated that feature when I crossed the US/Mexico border on 12/15/2015. I need to talk to someone who has REAL authority or I am going to find another carrier once i return to the United States. I am also going to contact 3 on Your Side, a consumer advocate that helps the consumer when I am being cheated by a major company.

the end result as of yesterday, I am suspended with payment. This is not what I wanted. This is bait and switch tactics and I need some answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I NEED HELP!!!

Customer Support

We truly value your long time loyalty and definitely don’t want to lose you.  Verizon Wireless has a strong customer commitment to delivering the best from our service and staff. I am disappointed to hear the service you received did not reflect this commitment. I can certainly understand your frustration. Let’s take a closer look at your account and see what happened. If you requested to have your service suspended without billing it should have been done, as long as the account was eligible for suspension without billing. Please reply to the Direct Message I sent you so we can access your account and further assist.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I NEED HELP!!!

you can value my service all Verizon wants. If I was not eligible for suspend with out payment then Superivisor Rep, Rick [removed] , should have been aware of that and not told me I was suspended. I am currently in Mexico until May 2016, and YEARLY I suspend my line for 90 days and then an additional 90 days. My record with Verizon should be there for all you supervisors, reps to see. I have a serious health issue that requires I am in a warmer climate, I chose Mexico and also work down here. VERIZON does not have cell service here!! I have suspended my line for nearly 12 years and now there is a problem!!! I am not going to ruin my New Years, I have things to do. When you figure it out. Call me, my phone number is: local sedona, arizona phone number down here in Mexico, [For privacy reasons, removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes