I COMPLAINED WEEKS AGO

LOVINGRED2

below is my original complaint WEEK'S ago. Not only did "Jessica" fail to contact me the following day, but I haven't gotten responses from anyone! Then, on the same day I was supposed to get a callback, I get an email that my cloud service is going to end & I'd better get all my picture's off! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Plus, Verizon's still trying to charge me much higher than the rep quoted me, PLUS lowered my data usage AGAIN! So my pics are being deleted TOMORROW- so someone needs to help me TODAY! This is so bad, I'm being forced to stay home & deal with this, instead of going to the dentist for the tooth i broke over the weekend! PLEASE help me resolve this! I've been a customer for OVER 17YRS!!!  Below is my 1st msg:

I'm having similar problems several others have talked about on this site & after being a loyal customer of 17+ years, you'd think Verizon would have taken care of this long before now. This ongoing debacle started in Dec 2016 & I'm waiting for ANOTHER call back in hopes of resolving what started as 1 issue & has turned into at least 3! My Note 4 crashed hard & in Dec my data usage went from ALWAYS under 2GB to 6+ in less than a month. After multiple 4hr+ calls w/several tech coach reps (I must say they were all fabulous) I needed a replacement phone, which I was covered for with my insurance plan. However the phone was so messed up, the techs couldn't even stay logged into my phone long enough to finish pulling my 4000+ image files off the devise! By the 3rd 4hr marathon tech call they said we needed to wait on sending the replacement until the files are off. In the mean time, keep disputing your monthly charges since your basically down to phone call functions only & once we've resolved out, they can get your credits...ok. Now we're into Feb & Verizon cloud was down for a few weeks, so we needed to wait. Once that was fixed, they were having trouble accessing into my phone... that was another delay. Please also realize, every time I have to call Verizon, I have to go thru the entire story over & over again, as each customer service rep thinks they have a magic fix, & once again, after SEVERAL HOURS, I'm still at square one! Plus, every single time, a rep is telling me some reason why the last rep didn't have me at the right plan, & they would ALWAYS give me a totally different story than the previous & not once did any service rep give me the same info as the one before. Every call I was told "I don't know why they did that because we don't even offer that, or this plan is exactly the same price with more data so we're putting you back in that one.   Now we're into June, STILL having problems getting files off the bad phone & this rep tells me the [Removed] phone was paid off in March, which meant they could have sent me the replacement & I would have been able to keep the old one since it's now mine, & I could get the files off on my time, period. Seeing that I had logged in over 15hrs of tech calls alone, not including the tech work via text nor the multiple customer service calls (at least 6hrs & that's being nice) I was pretty angry none of those other reps bothered to look at that while they were on the phone with me! So I said great, send my replacement phone. I did say I was also angry because I WAS interested in possibly getting the new S8 since they were offering free VR gear, etc but I missed both promos because of being strung along for so many months. She jumped at the chance to get me into the new phone & after arguing over price & features for almost 2hr, she was able to get the price to an amount I was just ok with, so I took her offer. Please note, I had to give up multiple "extras" I had on my old plan, including data, a lower insurance coverage tho name a few.  & I made it very clear that whatever pricing she gives me MUST be the "out the door" final pricing, with EVERYTHING included in that #. I agreed taxes were the only extra # since Verizon had nothing to do with taxes. She says my monthly TOTAL... with everything (even the extras that I did get to keep) was going to be $86.65...period. And she noted that exact price in the notes. Since I'm not a Verizon employee, I trusted this Verizon rep was giving me accurate info (although I should have known better since evry employee there seems to have different pricing, plans, rules, etc than everyone else) & I agreed to switch - BIG MISTAKE!!!!!  On This call, she also said she would process my credits for the previous months i was dealing with tech support since i had very limited services, but she'd have to finish that after the call since there were so many months & she had to figure out each months credits desperately - This too was a BIG MISTAKE! This was June 4th or 6th. IT IS NOW AUG 8 & I'M STILL NOT TAKEN CARE OF!   Verizon's now trying to bill me over $100 per month, even before taxes. I started calling to argue that pricing mid -June & as per every other call I've had with Verizon in 2017, you guessed it,  I've spent HOURS...AGAIN, having to now explain a novel of issues, which the reps all think they can resolve, then they can't! They all say that plan doesn't exist & they can't just make one up, even tho they see the notes clearly state that exact price. I happily offered returning the new phone & have them send me the replacement I was going to get in the first place, as well as go back to the old plan, but of course they can't. It's past their 14 day return limit & there is absolutely no way to go back to the old plan because those aren't offered anymore, so sorry. I of course DO NOT AGREE TO THAT! A month later (mid July) they "interrupt service for non payment" & after 3+ hrs for THAT call, they turn my service back on, do not require a payment because they agree everything about this is wrong, they don't know how a rep came up with that figure because even dropping me to the lowest plan & taking away the extras STILL wouldn't put me that low, of course, she also switched my plan at that point because the last switch didn't make sense & she felt so bad & promised that her mgr will call me back, ensuring me she will fill him in & go over ALL notes with him so that I DO NOT have to go thru this story for the 25th time. I even asked if I could please hold because I just knew something would happen & if have to start all over...yep... they never called back, & my service was disruppted AGAIN yesterday, again for non payment - so I had no way to call or text anyone until that's fixed, & my kids were at grandma's, so my stress level was quite elevated. My phone forced me to the collection dept again as they did last time, so I told them I knew the drill, so turn it back on, then place it on hold until payment is made & then xfer me to Customer Service so I can go thru it AGAIN AGAIN with them. The rep was lost, so she put me on hold to ask someone to help but xfered me to Customer Service anyway. That rep would not send me to a manager until she tried all she could to resolve it herself, placed me in hold & I got disconnected! Now I've had it! I go thru the same steps as above AGAIN, FINALLY get a manager on the line who also tells me she had no idea why that rep gave me that pricing because it doesn't exist & there's nothing she can do. I continued to refuse a higher price & she became condescending to me, which she denied when I told her that's how she was acting. She treated me like I had done something wrong & kept asking whay do I expect since that plan I'm asking for doesn't exist? Repeatedly i said I AM NOT THE ONE ASKING FOR THIS OFFER, I'M ASKING FOR THE PRICE & PLAN YOUR VERIZON REP GAVE ME & IT IS NOT MY FAULT THEY TRAIN ALL THEIR REPS DIFFERENTLY! She said there's no way any plan could be that low with a new phone & I reminded her that not my responsibility to know nor my problem!  after going round & round getting nowhere i asked to speak to someone above her. She said she'd be happy to transfer me too the person above her, but she felt we could come to an agreement & resolve this, so I decided to try one more time.  I was disconnected again, had yet another full round of this [Removed], & the last rep refused to teenager me to any mgr without trying herself. I was furious but had no choice but hear everything I ALREADY KNEW FROM 5 DIFFERENT PEOPLE & to top it off, she got attitude with me saying if i didn't have all the extras muy bill WAS right - which it's not, but even if that were true, THAT'S NOT THE PLAN OR PRICING I AGREED TO! I told her after 17 years, now 7 months & well over 20 hrs of time trying to do everything they ask in order to fix THEIR screwup, I'M DONE, I realize at your position you cannot help me, Jessica (the manager is talked with ALREADY 3 times that day) can't help me &  she offered to transfer me too her boss, so I need to task to them now. She argued for almost 2 minutes, so I started to say,  I've been on here over 4hrs today & I need to get my kids so have them call me tomorrow, but she spoke over me & put me on hold. Over 5 minutes later she comes back telling me there is NO ONE over Jessica, she IS top mgt there - & I reminded her JESSICA told me she'd be happy to put me on worn someone over her, so someone isn't being truthful. Iss three someone over Jessica or isn't there? It doesn't matter, I MUST get my kids as I'm now over 2hrs late & haven't been able to call them!!! So have a top mgr, the director, the Perez, SOMEONE ABOVE JESSICA call me tomorrow & they better know what all has gone on because I catchy go thru it again! & remember, all those credits hasn't even been kind at because Jessica wanted the new plan picked before going over any money owed back to me. Holding my phone service hostage, taking away my old plan (that was very pro customer), my phone & all my extras & forcing me to pick a plan much higher than I ever agreed to is fraud!   There's actually more but this has kicked me out 4 times & I'm done having to redo my work over & over again... just like my complaint!

inappropriate content removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I COMPLAINED WEEKS AGO

Ann154
Expert

Can I get a paragraph or two for $1000, please?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

LOVINGRED2

Glad you can find humor in a company stealing money from longtime loyal customers

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Well, I'm a 17 year customer myself. It wasn't humor but frustration in the inability to make sense of over long run-on paragraphs after participating in this community forum for seven of those "loyal" years including surviving a merger.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Piscestg
Novice

I have to admit Ann154, I'm always up for a Monday chuckle.

No offense to the OP but a very condensed version would be easier to read and understand. And I believe all customers deserve the same. I've been shopping at the same grocery store for about 30 years and I don't expect anything more than the first time customer. And I've been with Verizon since 1993, again, I'm no better than a customer who just signed up yesterday.

You may get quicker results by calling Verizon's customer service as most here are regular customers as you. A Verizon rep may post a message for you to check your private messages.

Highlighted

Verizon Employee

LOVINGRED2, dealing with an ongoing issue is never ideal. You always deserve world-class support from us with proper expectations during each interaction. We want to do everything we can to help resolve your concerns with the bill and price of your new Galaxy S8. We've sent you a Private Message. Please check your inbox at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you.

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

LOVINGRED2,

We appreciate your 17+ years of loyalty and want to ensure that we do everything we can to address your concerns. So that we can gather additional information, we've sent you a Private Message. Please check your inbox and reply to us there.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

LOVINGRED2

I too survived a merger & I know exactly what your comment was.  My use of the word "humor" was also a form of frustration.  If my "long run-on paragraphs" frustrated you, maybe you should stick to the short ones.  No one forces you to read them.  My long msg was a last ditch effort, hoping to get someone to help me resolve this once and for all. Hours & hours of calls & multiple store visits (over the last 8 months & counting!!) have yet to resolve anything, so I was forced to try something else.

If you don't have any real info/advise that will help, move on.  Why would you bother to read long messages if they leave you frustrated? You're wasting your time & mine. Being a part of this community forum for 7 years doesn't give you authority over anything or anyone.  Last I checked, this forum was for people who need help, ask questions, etc - it's not a site for criticising or trolling. Getting a laugh at another's expense is cheap at best.

0 Likes
Highlighted

LOVINGRED2

I've spent 8 months and MANY hours on the phone with tech support and customer service with no luck.  In fact, I was on one of my many calls when the service rep talked me into the new phone and "great plan", back in June.

I agree that all customers are equally important, but most often, phone companies (just like cable/internet companies) offer their best deals to the new customers, while "regular" customers are largely ignored.

A rep has messaged me and we're currently working on (hopefully) a resolution.  Thank you for your constructive criticism and help.

0 Likes