Highlighted

How to un-restrict calls

trivera1212

Our business number (not with Verizon) is showing as "Restricted" on Verizon subscribers phones.  The same does not happen with AT&T and T-Mobile customers.  How can I get our number to show?  If we call vendors, customers, associates they are rightfully hesitant to answer and most likely will not.  Or the ultimate, they have their auto-deny on and the call will go directly to their voicemail.

I was only made aware of the issue about 6 weeks ago and have reached out to the three different phone companies we use, including Verizon, and each have pointed the finger somewhere else.  It could have been going longer than that.  I found a previous post from Oct. 2016 with a possible solution that did not work.

HELP!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How to un-restrict calls

Community Manager
Community Manager

trivera1212-

I know that I'm not one to pick up a restricted number. So, I definitely understand the urgency behind getting this resolved. Since the business number does not belong with Verizon, our hands are a bit tied. It sounds like you have reached out with multiple companies, but I do recommend reaching back out with the carrier who supports your business line. I apologize for the inconvenience.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

trivera1212-

I know that I'm not one to pick up a restricted number. So, I definitely understand the urgency behind getting this resolved. Since the business number does not belong with Verizon, our hands are a bit tied. It sounds like you have reached out with multiple companies, but I do recommend reaching back out with the carrier who supports your business line. I apologize for the inconvenience.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

trivera1212

Hi AmberK_VZW,

Thank you for your reply.  It turns out that yes, it had to do with our phone provider.  We deal with two companies and once they stopped pointing a finger at the other, a solution was found.

Best,

Tina [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator