Highlighted

How to stop incoming voicemail messages?

birdies

I am hearing impaired.  I  have an out going message that instructs callers not to leave a message. Stupid people leave a message anyway. Is there a way for my outgoing message to stay the same but not allow an incoming message to be recorded?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Stop incoming messeges

Community Manager
Community Manager

I had to ponder this one, birdies. The best I was able to think of is to fill your voicemail with messages and not delete them. When it is full the caller hears your greeting, then the system states, “The mailbox you are trying to reach is full”.

Your voicemail holds up to 20 stored messages, so I apologize for the bit of work you’ll have to go thorough to reach the max. 

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Stop incoming messeges

Community Manager
Community Manager

I had to ponder this one, birdies. The best I was able to think of is to fill your voicemail with messages and not delete them. When it is full the caller hears your greeting, then the system states, “The mailbox you are trying to reach is full”.

Your voicemail holds up to 20 stored messages, so I apologize for the bit of work you’ll have to go thorough to reach the max. 

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes