How to restrict Verizon Up promotional text messages?

Expert

How can I set My Verizon account to not allow VZW to send me a advertising for the Verizon Up rewards program? I don't want to completely block text messages from VZW as some of the messages I consider useful. The plugs for Verizon Up are not worth my time to even read.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How to restrict Verizon Up promotional text messages?

Leader

no way, wish there was.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Ann154! It's so great to hear from you! I enrolled  in Verizon Up via the mobile app and I don't get any advertisements on my device  about it. How did you sign up?

StephannieP_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

Ann154! It's so great to hear from you! I enrolled in Verizon Up via the mobile app and I don't get any advertisements on my device about it. How did you sign up?

StephannieP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

The problem is I HAVEN'T signed up for Verizon Up. I don't use the MyVerizon application on my phone. I have no intention of ever using the MyVerizon application or Verizon Up. I got an ad to sign up for Verizon Up and I don't ever want to receive another ad for Verizon Up again.

Screenshot_20190213-163202.png

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

bearone21 wrote:

no way, wish there was.

I suspected as much, but I wanted to try to get better resolution.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Ann154, I can understand your concerns about receiving unwanted market messages. We are here to help. For more information including how to unsubscribe click here: https://policies.oath.com/us/en/oath/privacy/controls/index.html

AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

Ann154, I can understand your concerns about receiving unwanted market messages. We are here to help. For more information including how to unsubscribe click here: https://policies.oath.com/us/en/oath/privacy/controls/index.html

AlbertoR_VZW

albertor_vzw,

How is a link to control legacy Yahoo and AOL account marketing options supposed to help me with a Verizon Up rewards program?

Covid19