Highlighted

How to remove a device from my plan?

I would like to know how to remove a hotspot device from my plan without having to pay any fees, please advise.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: How to remove a device from my plan?

Expert

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request to cancel the Jetpack device. Don't let them suspend the device. Be clear that you want to cancel the line associated with the Jetpack device. If that line is under contract, you are responsible for paying the ETF for that line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Expert

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request to cancel the Jetpack device. Don't let them suspend the device. Be clear that you want to cancel the line associated with the Jetpack device. If that line is under contract, you are responsible for paying the ETF for that line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

The motorola phone has been stolen and I want to remove it altogether and permanently from my plan.
I realize I will still have to pay the remainder that is owed when I purchased the phone
And, can I still pay the monthly payment that is set up for this devise.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We are sorry to see your Motorola phone has been stolen, RobertFoster123. I would suggest filing a claim with the insurance if the device is insured, this way you are able to replace your stolen device. If you do not have insurance and still wish to remove the line completely, you will need to contact us directly at 800-922-0204. Keep in mind, the device payment balance will be billed in full once the line is completely disconnected. There is not a way to keep the device payments in a monthly agreement without the line still active. Does this information clear up any concerns?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

If the device is paid in full, will they still want any fees?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

STPRadmin, so long as the device is paid in full there wouldn't be any other fees so long as there was no usage incurred outside of the plan. 

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes