Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

How to get a copy of archived bills?

Cenobiojauregui

I'm trying to get a copy of archived bills emailed to me from 2014-2017. Is that possible? 

0 Likes

Re: How to get a copy of archived bills?

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

You'd need to contact Customer Service at 800-922-0204; unless it's changed recently, they charge $5 per statement.

0 Likes

Teddymort

I called and spoke to customer service and a supervisor and they said there is no way to get archived bills further than 18 months back. But I feel like they have to have access to bills further back than that. 

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

You used to be able to get archived bills from seven years ago.  Either it's changed, or the reps that you spoke with were unfamiliar with the issue.

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

The reps must have been misinformed, i.e.,

Archived Bills 

@takendraw_vzw -- could you please assist the OP?

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Cenobiojauregui Did you see my post above? You are able to request copies for the last 7 years. They are 5 dollars each and will be mailed to the address we have on file. Does this make sense? DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes

labchic

No, it does NOT make sense that Verizon is going to go into their ELECTRONIC FILES then print and mail a bill to a customer. You have got to be kidding.

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello labchic, we know the importance of understanding your options for viewing and printing bills. Due to legal reasons we are unable to send bill details via email and text. Bill reprints for archived records are $5 per bill. Please let us know if you have additional questions about this process. 

0 Likes