Highlighted

How to email Verizon customer support?

I am tired of chatting with folks who can not get it right and tired of talking to reps on the phone who don't get it right.

I have (now)TWO major issues and complaints. I've been a Verizon wireless customer for decades.

FIRST issue; I negotiated a discount a couple of months ago that was supposed to apply for a year, but after the first time the discount disappeared.  The discount was negotiated via a live chat with a rep.

SECOND issue: Very often when I attempt to log in to my account I am told my id and password don't match your records, and every time this happens I go through the now-stupid process to reset - and every time I reset to the same (acceptable to your requirements) password, only to soon be told this doesn't match your records again. This is extremely frustrating.

I have no idea how/when you are going to respond to me or if I'll find my way back here to see your reply, if you do respond.  You communication systems terrible. And you're in the business of communications?

Highlighted

Re: How to email Verizon customer support?

Correction to my previous.
The discount was negotiated with a live rep on the phone.

I did have subsequent chat to remind you guys when that the discount had not been applied. This is all over just a few dollars, but you did make a commitment that your are failing to meet.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@terrapinjam wrote:

Correction to my previous.
The discount was negotiated with a live rep on the phone.

I did have subsequent chat to remind you guys when that the discount had not been applied. This is all over just a few dollars, but you did make a commitment that your are failing to meet.

Just to confirm, in case you weren't aware, this is primarily a customer-to-customer Community Public Forum.  There are Verizon agents that monitor the threads/posts and may respond.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Highlighted

1) Discounts aren't given because they are "negotiated". If you have a fixed amount of data, discount eligibility is based off your employer. If you have unlimited, discounts are based off autopay with checking account + paperless billing and first responder/military.

Equipment discounts are sometimes you'd have to qualify for during a promotion. Other discounts are only temporary like a certain percentage off your line for a year (these have a 1 year service contract and have to show up on your account to even apply). If your account isn't eligible for any, a rep can't make one up for you.

2) Call and have the account unregistered then re-register.

0 Likes
Highlighted

ive spent an hour on hold and the chat option litterally isnt working and from what i can tell hasnt fudging worked for days. im so fudging sick of Verizon.

Highlighted

also i didnt type Fudging i typed  FHUCCING so GET FUCCD

0 Likes