Highlighted

How much will it cost for three lines on unlimited?

Can someone please tell me what the final cost is for three lines on the unlimited plan?  I can't seem to get a straight answer.  I currently have the 24gb family share plan.  And pay $88 (employee discount) for the plan and $40 per line access fee.  So a total of $208 plus taxes.  The rep at Verizon told me my bill under the unlimited plan would be more expensive than what I pay now. I know that I lose the employee discount. But either my math is incorrect or I am getting the incorrect info.  I figured it would be $100 +$60 =$160 plus taxes. (Yes I already do auto pay)  Which is less than what I pay now.  Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Unlimited final cost for 3 lines

Expert

Are your lines under contract?  If so, your line access fee will be $40 per month until the contract ends.  Then it will be the $20 as advertised. The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

3 lines

account level fee - $110

line 1  - $40

line 2 - $40

line 3 - $40

total $230 plus taxes, insurance and DPP.

You can also get a $10 discount if you are paperless and on auto-pay with a debit card or checking account - $220 in that case.

After your contract is completed on all of your lines the cost would be $110 + $20 + $20 + $20 = $170 or $160 with the auto-pay discount.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Unlimited final cost for 3 lines

Expert

Are your lines under contract?  If so, your line access fee will be $40 per month until the contract ends.  Then it will be the $20 as advertised. The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

3 lines

account level fee - $110

line 1  - $40

line 2 - $40

line 3 - $40

total $230 plus taxes, insurance and DPP.

You can also get a $10 discount if you are paperless and on auto-pay with a debit card or checking account - $220 in that case.

After your contract is completed on all of your lines the cost would be $110 + $20 + $20 + $20 = $170 or $160 with the auto-pay discount.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes