How much does a data overage cost?

WILCRE12

How much will it cost me this month if I go a bit over my data limit?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How much does data overage cost?

Weth
Sr. Leader

Depends on which plan you have. It is usually either $10 or $15. Tell us what plan you are on and you can get an exact answer.

Weth
Sr. Leader

Depends on which plan you have. It is usually either $10 or $15. Tell us what plan you are on and you can get an exact answer.

Guinness11

small plan 2GB

0 Likes

Re: How much does a data overage cost?

bearone21
Leader

when you anticipatee going over instead of the charge per g, they can increase your back to your billing date, which can be cheaper than overage charges. 

Re: How much does a data overage cost?

Community Manager
Community Manager

That is a great question! Our overage data cost $15 per gigabyte. Hope this information helps. JasonC_VZW

annoyeduser1

Why not actually be helpful and put it on the web.  Your website is amazing lacking in details.  It would be esy to have this information in the plan descriptions.  How much do overages cost?  Doesn't say a thing.  What exactly happens when you use "safety."  Doesn't say a thing.  It appears as if Verizonwiresless is trying to hide cost (pricing) info from us.  

Even your answer is amazingingly vague.  I assume you mean per gigabyte?  But again, vagueness seems to be the website's promise.  

So, on a shared plan, is it $15/Gb?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Annoyeduser1, I apologize for any confusion with the overages costs of the data/GB charges. Data overages charges on shared plans are $15.00 per GB.

In regards to your Safety Mode concerns as to how this works, please allow me to explain. Safety Mode lets you keep using data at reduced speeds after your data allowance is used up for the month. You can stay online without worrying about overage fees.

You can learn more about his feature by clicking https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/safety-mode-faqs/#what

I hope this proves helpful.

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes