How much data do I have?

TEETIMESTEVE

How much data do I have?

How does it all get used up in my account?

What is included in the data plan?  Are text messages, photos, phone calls, emails, and others apps included?

Why doesn't customer services explain how I am billed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Data in plan

kaebfly
Leader

If you log into My Verizon you should see what plan you are on and see how much data you receive. You can also look at your bill for such info. If you just became a customer of Verizon yout paperwork should show what plan you are on.  Or you can call customer service (or visit a Verizon store) to get detailed info about your account.

Your data gets used up based on what you do. Sending and receiving certain types of multi-media messages (texts with video and photos for example), using the internet, streaming music or video, using some apps (such as GPS apps, social media, etc)...it just depends.

As mentioned, you can contact CS and get info on what you will be billed, how you'll be billed, etc.

0 Likes

kaebfly
Leader

If you log into My Verizon you should see what plan you are on and see how much data you receive. You can also look at your bill for such info. If you just became a customer of Verizon yout paperwork should show what plan you are on.  Or you can call customer service (or visit a Verizon store) to get detailed info about your account.

Your data gets used up based on what you do. Sending and receiving certain types of multi-media messages (texts with video and photos for example), using the internet, streaming music or video, using some apps (such as GPS apps, social media, etc)...it just depends.

As mentioned, you can contact CS and get info on what you will be billed, how you'll be billed, etc.

0 Likes
Highlighted

ElementalRift

Standard talk and text do not use data. Texting pictures uses a tiny amount of data, receiving an email uses up data in the amount of the size of the email. Your email setting can be fiddled with to change how much data is used by changing how often the phone syncs with your email and whether or not attachments and things are auto downloaded.

0 Likes