Highlighted

How much are customers worth to Verizon?

gcooper434

I'd ask this privately, but the website design is obviously designed to deter individual support email.

I really want to know how much Verizon values its customers, for recent behavior makes me think it is less than $12.50 per customer.

History: I tried to pay  my bill online several days before it was due. Only Verizon forces me to use check numbers. No other company I deal with does this.

3-4 days later, I get an email saying the payment was was rejected. No details of the failure, just that something went wrong. I have no accounts with insufficient funds so that could not have been the problem. Maybe a pair of digits was transposed, but I have no way to tell.

Now, I get a notice of a $25 "return payment" fee. No explanation. None.

So, is this how you treat a customer who has been with Verizon (landline and phone) for decades? Customers who now have more options than before?

Can you replace 2 customers and 2 separate accounts (wireline and wireless) for $25? The way Verizon advertises, I really doubt it.

Gerald [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)

Re: How much are customers worth to Verizon?

kathy65793

I am sorry to hear you are having such a problem to just pay your bill. When you say that now you got a notice of a $25. return payment fee is this from Verizon or your bank?

0 Likes

gcooper434

Verizon charged me $25 with no details.

0 Likes

kathy65793

Does your bank show that they cashed that check number?

0 Likes