Highlighted

How hard is it to speak with a Manager or Supervisor?

Today is 9/23/19 I been trying to upgrade and add a line to my acct. I have paid off every balance they asked for. Since 8/29/19 I paid off everything and showed a zero balance. 9/9/19 said i need to pay 160. for the phone paid that.. ' still havn't balances due and on they waiting and speaking with people for 9 hours in total not including going into a store. Not one manager has attempt to contact me about any issues. Again rite now I'm on the phone waiting to speak with someone. If I'm not wanted as a customer then let me know so I could do business else wear. This is so ridiculous and unprofessional. about to say fudge it and go some wear else. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How hard is it to speak with a Manager or Supervisor?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Ant_03, your time is valuable and we definitely want to get to the bottom of this issue. The last thing we would ever want is to lose you as a customer. Let's ensure that we have all of the details. You mentioned that you had paid the account balance on August 29th, does your phone have a current Device Payment Agreement? This may be seen bu signing in to your My Verizon account, selecting Devices and then Upgrade Now. As you made an additional payment on September 9th, when does your bill cycle end? What steps do you take online when attempting the purchase that lead you to this balance remaining?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: How hard is it to speak with a Manager or Supervisor?

Leader

what number are you calling, i usually get into 800-922-0204 in less than 2 minutes?

0 Likes
Covid19