How do you view picture messages on your home computer from the usage page?

does any one know how you can see from your home computer of what ppl send you in a picture message ..I tried to google vix.pic   something like that anyway and i cant figure it out .. I know there has to be a way... any answers?@

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: how do you view pic messages from your cell phone on your home computer from the usage page

unless you are signed up for verizon messaging app, you will not be able to see any actuall info from the text message.  you can see time sent and to who but not whats in the text without the messaging app

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: how do you view pic messages from your cell phone on your home computer from the usage page

unless you are signed up for verizon messaging app, you will not be able to see any actuall info from the text message.  you can see time sent and to who but not whats in the text without the messaging app

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Customer Support

That's a great question stephaniejo101! Unfortunatley, there is not a way to view picture message content that was sent to you online via My Verizon. We do have a feature called Verizon Cloud that enables you to upload content you want to save online http://vz.to/1rd4TXb .  I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

I've found the best way to save pictures that I take, and that people send me via text or email, with an Android device, is to first set all photos to backup to my Google + or Google drive.

Then, when I do get a text with a photo, I long press it and choose the option to save it to my Gallery on the phone, and that in turn auto backs up to my Google drive.  I can then view all my pics on Google drive on my computer.

Sr. Leader

Oops, I see your original question was how to view it from your usage page in MyVerizon - and I don't think there is an easy way to do that.  I wouldn't even try to do it that way, as I use the account for usage and payment info, but any content is on the phone itself and backed up to Google.

Leader

I agree with this.  For the most part, I avoid using verizon's apps as much as possible.  Every thing gets backed up with Google, and that works just fine for me.

0 Likes

Re: How do you view picture messages on your home computer from the usage page?

In the text message that has the photo or video tap the 3 dots in the top right, tap Shared Media, all the images that have been texted will appear, in the top right of each image tap the 3 dots, tap Delete if you do not want to save the image, tap Save if you want to save the image and be able to access it on your home computer.  You can also tap the image to enlarge and then tap the 3 dots in the top right.  When you save it will be added to your VZMedia folder which you can access from your computer so you can view or copy the images to your computer in the usual way.

0 Likes

How to I set a backup to all photos to google drive on my Android

0 Likes

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes

Customer Support

We can help with your steps to backup your photos tobecond. Open Google photo app on your phone> log into your google account > click your account profile at the top right > click photos settings and back up and sync > click back up and sync on and off. 

Let us know if this is helpful. 

0 Likes