How do you view a list of calls on your bill?

Stonejen

how can u get a list of calls with phone numbers like they used to have on bills in the past?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: how can u get a list of all phone calls and numbers made in the month u know like the bills used to be like way back when....

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

If you're the Account Owner of a post-paid account and logged in as such, hover over My Billing & Usage and click View Usage.  Click Minutes, then use the drop-down to select the appropriate line.  That's for call logs for the current billing period.

For call logs for the past 18 months, click View Bill under Manage My Account.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate billing period.  Click Calls&Messages, then use the drop-down to select the appropriate line.

Highlighted

Re: how can u get a list of all phone calls and numbers made in the month u know like the bills used to be like way back when....

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

If you're the Account Owner of a post-paid account and logged in as such, hover over My Billing & Usage and click View Usage.  Click Minutes, then use the drop-down to select the appropriate line.  That's for call logs for the current billing period.

For call logs for the past 18 months, click View Bill under Manage My Account.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate billing period.  Click Calls&Messages, then use the drop-down to select the appropriate line.

Tidbits
Sr. Leader

You can also subscribe to detail billing. I don't in because of above and I make so many phone calls and texts that they are often in the 25+ page range.

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

There's also a monthly charge for detailed billing (something like $2.99).

0 Likes