Highlighted

How do you get a hold of a supervisor or corporate to complain? These "agents" helping me are not in the US!

I noticed in January that my bill was unusually high.  After reviewing my bill, I noticed that I was charged the full amount for an ipad 7th generation.  The 2019 Black Friday deal was if you buy an iphone, you get the ipad for $99.  I bought the phone on Black Friday without realizing that the promotion was going on, so on Monday I called and talked to a Sales agent and asked if it was too late to get in on the deal.  The guys said no and it wasn't going to be a problem.  Come January 2020, I am charged the full amount for the ipad.  I chatted online with "Terry", and he checked my purchases and verified the promotion.  He said he would escalate the issue and give me a refund.  He also stated that to just pay the bill minus the credit I was getting.  On January 30,  I paid my balance minus the expected credit, however my phones and devices were disconnected.  I called Verizon 1-800 number and was hung up 3 times while waiting for over 2 hours.  I finally chatted with a "Julie" and she said that the matter was still being escalated.  She said she would move the outstanding balance on my account (which was the credit) to Feb 10 so that it would give Verizon time to fix the issue on my account.  I was also told that my disconnection/reconnection charges would be waivered since this was Verizon's mistake.  I also chatted online with a "Diana" who again reassured me that she saw in my notes that my services would not be disrupted and that Verizon had until Feb. 10 to fix the issue.  Today, Feb 3, I get a text that I did not keep my promise to pay arrangement and that my services may be disrupted.  GRRRR.  Seriously people!  I chatted with a "Riley" today and she now claims that they sent out an escalation form on Jan 31 and that Feb 7 was the date that my account was to be credited by.  We have been a long standing customer of Verizon but I am seriously on moving to a different carrier!  My husband gets a corporate discount for using Verizon.  I will seriously tell his company to find another carrier for business.  THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!  All of these agents that I have talked to, I'm not sure they are in the United States which leads me to believe that is why this situation has been prolonged and messed up up.  HOW DO I GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE WHO WILL HELP ME TO RESOLVE THIS SITUATION????   I have children that are in school sports and I NEED a way to communicate with them.  This has become a safety, security issue for me now.  What is the number for corporate???