Highlighted

How do you download the call log to a spreadsheet?

Klutch2112

Has anyone figured out how to download the call log to a spreadsheet now that they discontinued the "Download to spreadsheet" function?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: download to spreadsheet

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Are you viewing the desktop version of My Verizon?  I'm still seeing the Download to Spreadsheet option under the Calls&Messages tab when viewing My Bill.

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Are you viewing the desktop version of My Verizon?  I'm still seeing the Download to Spreadsheet option under the Calls&Messages tab when viewing My Bill.

0 Likes

Klutch2112

It's there now, thanks!

I'm not seeing Download, nor Calls&Messages, nor My Bill. Is it different because I have prepay?

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are very sorry to hear about the concern that has come about regarding the abilities you do have on My Verizon when having a prepaid account, CommunicationShouldBe. We will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you do have and what options you do have on My Verizon. Sadly, there is not an option to download call and message details or view a bill when logging on My Verizon with a prepaid account as the access is different in comparison to a postpaid account. However, you do have access to viewing your payment history and usage details for calling, text messaging, and data for the bill cycle that you are in. You can click on the link below to view our How to use My Verizon for prepaid page on our website for more information on all of the abilities that you do have on My Verizon. Does this address your concern? http://spr.ly/6607Ew4AN

BrettA_VZW

0 Likes

paydfor1

I don't prepay and I can't download either.  I called Customer Support and they apparently were reading from a script from the way it used to appear.  Didn't help at all.  

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry you're having an issue with downloading your calls paydfor1. I know how important it is to have this for your records. What error are you receiving when you try to download your bill or calls? Here is a link with steps https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/download-billing-statement/ . Let me know if this is helpful. 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes

paydfor1

I can download calls from My useage.  I used to be able to download calls from my most recent bill after they have been deleted from My Useage (new billing cycle).  I can no longer download from My Bill page where you select prior billing periods.  Some of us use our phones for both business and personal and need this ability to download to a spreadsheet.  I can't determine how to still do that.  

0 Likes

paydfor1

So I assume there is no solution for this since I have not received a reply from Verizon customer support?

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We deeply apologize that our response is not showing, paydfor1. We always want to help you. 

To get a spreadsheet of your calls for a Post Paid account, you would need to do this from a desktop on your My Verizon account. Once signed in you will be on the Overview page, there you would click on Bill towards the top.

On the next page that loads for you click on View Activity Usage under the first section that shows your account number. Then on the next page select which billing dates you want to view on the upper right under the red word activity, then you can click on talk, then the number you want to view.

Finally under the graph of usage in the center of the screen you will see the option Download to Spreadsheet. We deeply apologize, but this is the only way to reach the option you are looking for.

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes