How do representatives get away with misquoting fees? Isn't there any accountability?

DEBGEO23

We called three separate times to discuss changing plans for our family.  We received three different quotes, each person vowing that they were correct.  The bill comes in $100+ more than they quoted.  Are representatives not held accountable for the fees they quote?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How do representatives get away with misquoting fees? Isn't there any accountability?

boringusername

You do realize the first bill will be higher because you changed plans and you pay for a month in advance. also if you changed plans in the middle of billing cycle. Look up NEXT BILL. That should be more accurate. I wish more people actually knew how to read their bills.

what plan did you have an what plan do you have now? Also what is your billing cycle. not when the blll is due when it starts and ends and when did you change the plan and did you make it to start the next billing cycle?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How do representatives get away with misquoting fees? Isn't there any accountability?

Verizon Employee

DEBGEO23 ,

Allow me to start by apologizing that you have had to go through all of this. You should be receiving proper information the first time you reach out to us. I am sorry if this had not occurred.  I have sent you a private message regarding this issue.

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

glitchedpixel

Reps have the ability to email you a quote to have a comparison.

Reading a bill isn't difficult either. You know what you are paying for if you have device payments etc. - your base service charge for modern plans will be data package + $20 per line OR unlimited data divided by number of lines.

0 Likes