How do i access my saved photos that go to VZ media and to my gallery?

SMRFV

Saved photos are saved in VZ media instead of my gallery.  How do I find them? How do I set this back to save in my gallery?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Why do save photos go to VZ media and to my gallery.  And how do I access the

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

When using Verizon Messages and saving text photos, the photos are saved in your Gallery in an album called VZMedia.  To view them, open the Gallery app, tap the Menu button (the three bars in the upper left-hand corner) and tap Albums, then tap VZMedia to open the folder.

0 Likes

Re: Why do save photos go to VZ media and to my gallery.  And how do I access the

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

When using Verizon Messages and saving text photos, the photos are saved in your Gallery in an album called VZMedia.  To view them, open the Gallery app, tap the Menu button (the three bars in the upper left-hand corner) and tap Albums, then tap VZMedia to open the folder.

0 Likes

Re: How do i access my saved photos that go to VZ media and to my gallery?

BG8275

I know I used to have that but it is not there now. can i get it back. my photos still say saved to VZmedia

Brisnehan

There are 4 apps that come up in the app store named Gallery. The answer is no longer helpful.

Community Manager
Community Manager

I know that photos are precious and you want to make sure that you are able to save them to your gallery Brisnehan. You have reached the right person to help you. What is the make and model of your device? What application are you using to view your gallery? Are you able to see your VZ Media in that application? Please elaborate.  AmberF_VZW

0 Likes

I'd like an answer to 2 things:

1) OP question: How do you change the settings so that you can save your MMS media directly to the phones' camera roll?

2) Initial response was to use the "Gallery" App. There are multiple "Gallery" apps. Which one are we supposed to use?

I'm using a Moto G7 Power.

0 Likes

epizano1

It saves in a folder on your device. If you search through folders using an application that can access your phone's storage, such as your regular photo app or file manager app, it will be saved in VZ Media folder. I hope this helps.

0 Likes