How do I view my call logs on My Verizon?

RICHAT51

I would like to see my call logs for the last atleast 3 months there are numbers id like to retrieve but now I'm not seeing my min. history like I used to on my verizon

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions

Correct Answers

Re: how do i get my call logs on my verizon, i used to but now i cant find it

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Log into the desktop version of My Verizon (assuming you're an Account Owner/Manager), hover over My Usage at the top, then click View Usage.  Click Minutes on the left-hand side and you should be able to choose the appropriate line to view call logs for the current billing cycle.

For previous billing cycles (for the past 18 months), hover over My Billing at the top and click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to choose the appropriate billing period, click the Calls&Messages tab, then use the drop-down to choose the appropriate line.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

The web site has been updated several times since this thread was created.  See:

View Usage

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Log into the desktop version of My Verizon (assuming you're an Account Owner/Manager), hover over My Usage at the top, then click View Usage.  Click Minutes on the left-hand side and you should be able to choose the appropriate line to view call logs for the current billing cycle.

For previous billing cycles (for the past 18 months), hover over My Billing at the top and click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to choose the appropriate billing period, click the Calls&Messages tab, then use the drop-down to choose the appropriate line.

0 Likes

captarty

This does not work!

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

The web site has been updated several times since this thread was created.  See:

View Usage

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

captarty, let me help by outlining the steps you'll need. To view recent call logs, you'll want to log in to My Verizon through a web browser. If you log in as the Account Owner or an Account Manager, you can view the call log by first going to your Data Usage. You can select this by hovering your mouse over the option for 'Data' and then from the list of options that appear, hit 'Data Overview.'

Inside Data Overview, you'll see your plan and devices listed. Select the device & phone number you wish to view. After picking that line, scroll down a little and look under where it shows the amount of data remaining on the account (or if you're using Unlimited, where that displays). You'll see an option for Minutes Use By that number. Under that is a link that says 'View Details.' Click the View Details, and when this opens, you'll be presented with the call log of outgoing and incoming calls for that line.

1. Look to the top of the page and click on Data.
  2. A new page will open that says 'My Usage' and has a gray box with 'Current Billing Cycle,' listed on the right. Look beneath the title and box.
  3. You will see 'Choose a Line,' and all of your phones/numbers on your Verizon Wireless account will be displayed.
  4. Select which line you want to view the call/text log for. When you do, a red line will appear under that number/phone.
  5. Scroll down and look under the 'My Plan' section. There are two gray boxes which will say; 'Minutes used by,' followed by the selected phone number; and 'Messages used by,' the number.
  6. Click on the underlined 'View minutes details' for calling records. Click on 'View message details,' for the text log.
  7. The select log will open, starting with the most recent calls or texts.

If you use these steps, you can view your call logs. For any previous months logs, you'll simply need to open the PDF copy of your bill. The call logs for each number, are included with the bill.

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes