Highlighted

How do I view my call log?

EAV_JWV
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Call log

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

When logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, hover over My Usage at the top, then click View Usage.  Click Minutes on the left, then use the drop-down to select the appropriate line.

If you're wanting to view call logs for past billing cycles, they're available for the past 18 months.  Hover over My Billing at the top, then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate bill, then either click the blue View or Save Printable Bill or click the Calls&Messages tab and use the drop-down to select the appropriate line.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

When logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, hover over My Usage at the top, then click View Usage.  Click Minutes on the left, then use the drop-down to select the appropriate line.

If you're wanting to view call logs for past billing cycles, they're available for the past 18 months.  Hover over My Billing at the top, then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate bill, then either click the blue View or Save Printable Bill or click the Calls&Messages tab and use the drop-down to select the appropriate line.

View solution in original post

dcombscpa

don't see my usage at the top of screen